Experience and Dedication: - Four years of diverse tutoring experience across multiple levels (pri-JC), refining the ability to explain complex ideas effectively.
- Specialization in exam-oriented skills, including time management and problem-solving techniques.
- Consistent top grades in English across various educational levels, showcasing a deep understanding and passion for the subject.
- Tailored teaching philosophy focused on individual student needs, fostering an engaging and supportive learning environment.
Experience and Dedication: -Teaching methods depends on the individual tutee. Can only access when I teach the tutee. Slower tutee will do step by step approach. I will make sure they understand before I move on.
-Faster tutee, we will advance to do more challenging questions and prepare ahead for classes. Open to phone interview if parents need any clarification.
Experience and Dedication: Fluent in English & Malay Language
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Patient in teaching primary school students
- Able to guide students to write creatively
- Ensures to adapt teaching style to suit each individual's unique needs
- Available to answer questions outside of tutoring hours
Experience and Dedication: Topped my cohort in Mathematics for Sec 1 & 2 and Additional Mathematics for Sec 3.
I am able to curate schedules to fit the learning pace of my students, breaking down complex problems simply to aid in their understanding. I am also currently tutoring 1x Sec 4 POA student, with current improvement of 2 grades.
Experience and Dedication: I am an experienced English tutor with more than 10 years experience spanning primary, secondary and JC education. My teaching philosophy is centred on driving a deep understanding of core concepts, encouraging students to express themselves creatively in writing and instilling a love for learning. I personalise my teaching style and lesson plans to tailor to each student's unique learning style. I am well-versed and familiar with the MOE syllabus and am passionate in nurturing students in critical thinking and problem solving.
Experience and Dedication: Taught across general subjects at a PSLE level. Have experience working with neurodivergent children and special needs children (ADHD, dyslexia). Student-oriented and flexible